Depending on the place of your accomodation in the station and your lessons, there are many meeting points :
- Le Moulin Benjamin - For Alpine ski only, near the ski lift, Children and Adults from Piou Piou's level to Class 4. Adult beginner only in the afternoon. For Children in the Piou Piou, Ourson or Flocon course : departure and return in shuttle escorted by the instructor as far as Les P'tits Loups in Les Verneys' Club.
- Valloire's center of station, in front of the ESF office at Le Crey du Quart, for every lesson and all levels.
- Les Verneys - At the base of the ski lift for alpine ski only, Children starting from the 2ème Etoile level and Adults starting from Class 1. No lessons in the afternoon for non beginner adults.
- Ski tow of Les Verneys for Children of 1ére Etoile and Beginer Adult.
For your comfort, two different kindergartens are available depending on where you are staying :
- L'Ourson in the station center, in front of the ESF's main office.
- Les P'tits Loups at Les Verneys
- Le Mouin Benjamin, next to the ski lift. Children are escorted by the instructor in a shuttle to Les P'tits Loups' Club.
Competition's course - Eterlou's course - Snowboard - Freestyle - Handiski - Taxiski
Only in the center of the station - At the start of Le Crey du Quart in front of the ESF office.
For you comfort and to avoid wasting time, the meeting point is at the top of La Sétaz Cable car.