Tests & Levels Snowboard
To make the most of the services rendered, it is important for you to know what your ski level is to have the best adapted ski lift pass.
- Use the ski lifts.
- The 'falling leaf' sideslipping on both sides.
- A straight run with a flat board and sinking down and standing up movements.
- Rounded sideslips from the fall line on both sides in switch.
- Slide on a box in 50/50.
- 'Falling leaf' on frontside and backside on a medium slope.
- A series of 4 to 6 basic turns without stopping around a small slalom (cones spaced around 20m apart).
- A small jump whilst sliding, board flat on a gentle slope.
- Flat and Switch - a sliding '180' in a traverse (front or back).
- Changing direction on both sides of the fall line
- Elementary rounded turn.
- Direct line facing down the slope, normal foot or switch.
- 4 to 6 basic turns in switch.
- A small figure on a snowpark jump.
- Flat Link two sliding 180's front and back with a backside turn in between.
- 6 to 8 turns in switch through a small slalom.
- 2 180 degree jumps with a turn in between.
- A tail press on a box.
- Hold a nose or tail slide.
- 2x180 degree jumps in back and switch whilst traversing, with a frontside turn in between.
- A balanced grab on a 4 to 6 metre box.
- Obtain the X-boarder vermeil level.
- A minimum of 4 linked figures in Flat.
- Slide on a box in boardslide and a 360 on a medium box (4 to 6m).