Valloire on snowshoes
Partnership with the Office of Guides : Fabienne Saura, Thierry Le Bigot, Cyril Valantin and Michel Viallet
More than fifteen outings are available during a good snowing period. Every week, a varied program is available starting on saturday at our ESF office. Walks and hikes for the day or half-day.
Ideas for hikes :
- Snowshoe hike with the ESF Valloire is the opportunity to live in nature, away from the slopes, noise and crowd. It is the white desert, the observation of wildlife, local history, the environment, friendliness... a whole program !
- "Altitude Trek", Top of the line for hikes. Once a week only : you take the ski lift to go to the crests of Crey du Quart and walk by a beautiful scenery (Parc National des Ecrins, Vanoise, Thabor, Aiguille d'Arves, la Meije). Large descents in huge fields of snow will end the hike. Please remember to bring your ski pass.
- The inevitable visit of the Pré Clos farm, once a week only.
- New : daily hikes in Vanoise
|8 to 12 y/o||Adults|
|1 half-day||€ 17 ||€ 23|
|2nd half-day||€ 14||€ 19|
|3rd half-day||€ 13||€ 18|
|Each following half-day||€ 12||€ 17|
|Whole day||€ 24||€ 38|
|Engagement - Groupes||---||€ 170|
|Engagement day - Groupes||---||€ 260|
- 14 participants maximum
- Snowshoes are provided, thanks to a partnership with TSL
- Bring good walking or hiking shoes, or good "after-skis" (moon boots are banned) as well as a bottle of water, a snack and sunscreen
- Transportation is provided from the ESF office of the center of the station to the spot of the departure for the hike, depending on the number of place available
We can also organise school class outings : € 8,90 / child.
Or winter camp : € 14 / child / Provided equipment. More information with the ESF Valloire