From Sunday to Friday, our qualified staff takes care of your little budding skiers (2.5 to 3 years old) from 9am to 12pm or from 2pm to 5pm, in our Mini-Club childcare, located at ESF Centre Station, at the foot of the Crey du Quart. Children between 2 and 2.5 years old do not ski.
To ski, Club Piou-Piou is 50m away. Regardless the package, parents have to fill out the medical form and give it back to us
. We offer the following packages:
- Morning package from 9am to 12pm without meal: lesson for 1h30 + activities for 1h30 or activities for 1h30 + lesson for 1h30. ESF reserves the right to choose the times for the different activities.
- Afternoon package from 2pm to 5pm without meal: lesson for 1h30 + activities for 1h30 or activities for 1h30 + lesson for 1h30. ESF reserves the right to choose the times for the different activities.
- Lunch included package: from 9am to 2pm or from 12pm to 5pm - meals are provided by ESF unless contraindicated. For afternoon childcare, parents provide snacks.
- Full-day package from 9am to 5pm - exclusively with lunch included
- Lunch is provided to ESF by our "L'Authentique Maison Retornaz" caterer - Menu is displayed at childcare centre for the week.
For your convenience, parents can drop their children at the childcare centre at 8:45am before the beginning of the lesson and can pick them up after the lesson at 5:15pm. Complimentary service. Children must arrive with their ski equipment and indoor clothes.
What to bring:
- Warm clothes, hat, gloves, sunscreen, slippers, comfort blanket and indoor clothes. Personal effects should have the name of your child written on them.
- We ask parents to bring extra nappies if their children still needs them.
- Medical Form to download and print should be given to the instructors at the childcare centre in the first day of lessons or on the Saturday afternoon (during duty period from 4:30pm).